Family Child Care Recruiter/Food Program Monitor (Part-time, 25 hours per week)
PATCH is seeking a new Family Child Care Recruiter/Food Program Monitor on Maui. This individual will be responsible for recruiting people in Maui County who are interested in becoming family child care providers and supporting them through the licensing process.
Essential duties include:
- Maintaining a tracking system
- Assessing prospective providers’ needs and resources to assist them in the licensing process
- Conducting home visits to assist them in offering quality child care in their home
- Conducting and attending outreach activities
Minimum qualification requirements include:
- Experience as a child care provider
- Associates Degree in early childhood education or related, preferred
- Knowledge of the state’s child care licensing requirements is preferred
- Must possess a Hawaii driver’s license with access to an insured vehicle
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image Credit: PATCH