• This is a Read more [...]
Beach Category: Beaches
- Skate park and Paia Youth Community Center
- Dirt parking lot
- Popular beach for boogie boarders
- Nice swimming for young children on a calm day
- Located in Paia, near markets and restaurants
- Rest rooms and shower
This is a cool local beach which is great for boogie boarding when the kids get a little older. The StoneWave Skate Park is well run and costs $5 for the day or $15 for the month. Also has fun basketball hoops.
The beach is shady with a good shower and lots of parking and when the waves are “making” (huge) at Ho’okipa in the winter this is a good alternative spot to surf.