Picnic tabl Read more [...]
Beach Category: Beaches
- Park on the side of the road just outside of the Travasa Hotel parking lot. You will walk across the Hana Community Center field looking for a trail on your right hand side.
- The trail is not well marked, but you may see other people headed over to Red Sand Beach and you can follow them as a guide.
- The original ridge trail has been partially erased by a landslide, and a new narrow and more dangerous trail has replaced it. There is another trail that takes you down to the shoreline which is safer, walk along the shoreline and then climb back up to the trail beyond the narrow/slide section.
- The shoreline “trail” is more like rock hopping, take caution as you are steps away from the rough waters.
- Beautiful landscape
- Close to Hana Town Center
- Trail to Red Sand Beach can be dangerous for young children
Image Credit: Lychee Therapeutics