Blue cones Read more [...]
Beach Category: Beaches
- Hamoa Beach is often listed in “Most Beautiful Beaches” lists.
- There is parallel parking along the road, and the road is narrow.
- From the road you walk down a steep driveway.
- Popular and consistent surf break, this break has been surfed by Hawaiians since ancient times.
- Boogie boarding and bodysurfing are also popular here.
This beach is BEAUTIFUL. It is the quintessential Hawaiian experience. It is magical! If visiting be warned it may whisper that you have to live here and you may not be able to refuse the call.
The sand is fine, the water is clear and the waves can be a lot of fun. It also has a rest room which is a bonus!