Located in Read more [...]
Beach Category: Beaches
- The water is shallow and calm which makes these neighbor beaches great for snorkeling.
- Ulua Beach is popular with dive instructors, as there is a good beginner level dive at the outer reef which makes it a prime spot for first time divers.
- It also has an awesome shower.
- Ulua Beach fronts the Wailea Elua Village condos while Mokapu fronts the Andaz Hotel and is popular with dive instructors, as there is a good beginner level dive at the outer reef.
- Beach parking is found to the right of The Shops of Wailea and is clearly sign posted. Beaches share the same parking lot which because of the dive schools can fill up early. If the lot is full, you can park at the south lot for Keawakapu Beach and take a quarter-mile stroll across Mokapu Beach as all three of these beaches connect.